Friday, December 19, 2008

The Nature of Things...

Hey there cyberspace,

I seem to be all over the place in my thoughts lately. I sometimes snap out of this strange illusion called life, and ponder the meaning of it all. I think about my dog Angel alot. I really miss that dog. I get caught up in this life thing, making money, dealing with the ego, mine mostly. I am continually trying to remember what is really important. Why is it so hard to keep things in perspective? Why is it so hard to keep remembering what I really am. Sometimes it's hard even relating to another human being about the crazy thoughts that run through this grey matter. Maybe that's why I wake up in the morning and share it on hikes with my dogs...

thanks for reading,

Jason
Somewhere in the mountains, UT

No comments: